At DSP Consulting all of our engineering consultants are seasoned, entrepreneurial, energetic professionals who can work well individually and on a team. Realizing that different people have different strengths and weaknesses, we focus on delivery, understanding that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. This concept allows our engineering consultants to flourish and focus on what they love to do – engineering. The result is a strong team and a positive, rewarding work environment, for them and our clients.
Our success is tied to our client's success. We achieve this success through an attitude of unrelenting commitment. All of our consultants are extremely client focused with a “whatever it takes” attitude. We work well in teams because we all have the same goal – success.
Great teams have responsible members. While our engineering consultants enjoy the freedom of a hierarchy free environment, they also understand what it is to be a responsible team member – that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
Our attitudes are inherent in the people we hire. We carefully select our engineering consultants to reinforce and sustain our team environment.
What You Offer
- U.S. Citizenship
- A degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science is preferable
- A minimum of 3 years software implementation experience
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience after receiving your degree
- A minimum of 2 complete project cycles
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- A team oriented, energetic personality
- Innovative, independent thinking
- Rock-solid engineering expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org